Within the commercial framework of a deal, a wide range of financing and structuring options are possible.
We focus our approach on the most effective options in terms of cost and tax efficiency and provide advice on the alternatives available for all types of corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions and leveraged buyouts.
- Analyze clients’ current position and commercial objectives
- Evaluate tax and other regulatory framework to achieve the desired investment level
- Determine an efficient accounting and tax treatment, maximizing returns of a new corporate entity while minimizing tax burden
- Provide inputs for drafting key agreements, to help protect clients’ position.
- Anticipate impact of deal financing, compensation arrangements and the deal structure on financial results